Friday, September 25, 2009

Adryana Boyne Honored by the RNC among the "Hispanics Making Their Voices Heard"


In this Hispanic Heritage Month, I am very honored in been named by the RNC among the "Hispanic Republicans making Their Voices Heard" Here is the site http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3818009&id=114625464417


I feel so blessed because it is a real honor alongside with a great responsibility. Those of you who know me know well that I stand strong for Conservative moral and fiscal values. Therefore it is my desire to bring others to these values, with God's help, to bring our country back to Conservative values.


The list that the RNC put on this month is a list of many Hispanic Republicans that are working hard for the issues that stand strong with the Republican Party. I know many of the people in the list and many are my friends and I feel much honored to be named among them: Laura Drain, Rosario Marin, Anna Escobedo Cabral, Bettina Inclan, Madeleine Rohan, Lincoln and Mario Diaz Balart, Alberto Gonzalez, Tibi Ellis, and many others. It is not a numbered list it does not have position or ranking. It is a list of those Hispanics and of course to put the photos it took an order. So no one is more recognized than the others (as a matter of fact I was first on the album as# 3 but at my request they replaced the photo since the one they put was very small and it was replaced and I went to the end of the list!)


I would like to say that there are many other Hispanics that have not been mentioned in this list. I know that the RNC knows many Hispanics but they were the ones selecting those people. However, there are many outstanding Republicans that I have known through the years that are working very hard for or with Hispanics and are making their voices heard I would like to mention few of them today:

Leslie Sanchez from DC, Angelette Aviles from Maryland,Gloria Campos and Rafael Rivadeneira from Illinois, Richard Rios and Jim Lopez from California, Dianne Costa, Francisco "Quico" Canseco, Ted Cruz, Artemio "Temo" Muniz, Edna Mc Daniel, Rene Diaz, and Silvio Canto from Texas. And por supuesto our good friend Manuel "Manny" Rosales who works in the RNC. You are great people with many talents and you are all Latinos that I admire and respect. I learn from all of you. We are in a team and all working in different areas, but with the same purpose of serving and helping our country. Hopefully more Latinos will be encouraged with our work.
Congratulations to all! Felicidades para todos! Let's continue working hard making our fiscal and moral values go in many directions. Gracias a todos!